WELCOME TO DAISYCHAIN NANNIES!
Whether you are a Mum or Dad looking for any kind of childcare, or a Nanny looking for work – we can help you!
We are a privately owned nanny agency, established in Chalfont St Giles, Buckinghamshire. We cover all of Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and Middlesex.
We have two additional branches covering the Thames Valley and the Cotswolds.
Please contact the local branch to speak to your friendly and extremely knowledgeable Nanny Consultant.
For The Chalfonts, Beaconsfield, Gerrards Cross, Amersham, Bucks, Herts and Middx – speak to Amanda.
For Maidenhead, Reading, Bracknell, Ascot, Berkshire and Surrey – speak to Katie.
For Henley, Thame, Oxford, Gloucester, Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire – speak to Sindy.
All our contact details including office numbers, mobile numbers and email addresses can be found at the bottom of this page.
We look forward to helping you and hope you will find lots more information that will help you on our site.
Everything we do is focused on
your child’s well-being
We pride ourselves on being very quick to deal with your requirements. You register a job with us; we know all the
right questions to ask and can give you as much guidance as you need – and you will have suitable
candidates arriving in your inbox usually within the hour – at the very latest 2 hours!
For permanent nanny recruitment we charge a flat rate.
Full & Part-time Nanny Recruitment – 4 x the net weekly salary – paid on completion of the recruitment process. Minimum Fee £500.00.
Or allow us to work with you one to one by signing our sole agency agreement and the rate is reduced to 3 x the net weekly salary.
We do not charge any kind of registration fees or VAT.
Need Nursery Staff?
If you are looking for nursery staff,
we are the Agency to come to!
Looking for a job in childcare? We need you!
Here is what you get when you come to Daisychain and join our friendly, busy and popular agency:
- The friendliest agency around – don’t just take our word for it: “The experienced team at Daisychain Nannies show commitment and care ensuring a good match between applicant and placement.” Claire, Amersham. Successfully placed twice by Daisychain.
- We can come to you! We will try very hard to interview you at a time that suits you and is near your home or work.
- We can arrange to see you in the early evening and at weekends, if that makes it easier for you.
- We regularly interview in the Chalfonts, Amersham, Chesham, Chorleywood, Wendover, Marlow, Maidenhead, Slough, Windsor and Reading, Thame, Oxford, Bicester etc
- Its quick and easy – just email your cv to the email address on the specific job quoting the job reference. We will contact you and take you through the very easy next steps
- We are constantly recruiting either qualified or experienced Nannies and Nursery Assistants. Also for nurseries we need Room Leaders, Deputies and Managers.
- If you have no qualifications but are determined to work with children and are prepared to accept training in a nursery – still contact us.
- A long term relationship. We look after our girls (and the occasional much-welcomed boy!) and a huge amount of our nannies have been with us for 15 years plus. Once you are a Daisychain Nanny we will endeavour to guide your career, assist you with salary negotiations & contracts, help steer you in the right direction and we will look after you every step of the way.
- We will help you with your CV and your interview technique – offering one to one sessions for those who feel they need it – all for free.
We are one of the UKs leading Nanny Agencies,
here’s just a small sample of what our clients are saying.
I was recommend Daisychain by my Midwife and then I heard good things about them at NCT group meetings. They seem to be known round here as THE agency to go to.
I was incredibly nervous about leaving my 3 month old daughter in the hands of a stranger but financially I had to go back to work and leave her. I was assured by Amanda that once I had met some of these wonderfully qualified and experienced nannies, all my fears would evaporate. I wasn't so sure!
However I can hand on heart say she was right. I was quite demanding in what I wanted Amelia's new carer to have as regards qualifications and experience but Amanda lined up 5 nannies who in the end I had trouble choosing between. Ironically I felt I could have walked out the door and left any of them with my baby girl and she would have been in safer hands than mine. In the end it boiled down to two and we went with the girl Amanda guided us towards - all with valid reasons - ie she lived much closer than the other girl and had recently looked after a baby girl of exactly the same age.
In conclusion, I would say to any other new mother, you can trust Daisychain. They really do know what they are talking about and I couldn't be happier with the service I received. And I really do walk out the door at 7am with not a care in the world - knowing Amelia is in safer hands than my own.
My introduction to the company was done in such a human way that it immediately made me feel that I have found the right people, who are going to help me to find my perfect job.
And that is exactly what happened. From my first email to them to the last one I was treated with most respect and dignity. I was assigned the most wonderful lady who became a friend just going through with me on what is needed before you can become a good Nanny.
Katie was so kind and understanding. She was a good listener and I immediately felt at ease discussing anything and asking questions, and she was willing and able to help me in all situations. I knew then that she was going to help me find the right job.
I had no doubt in my mind that I was blessed to be dealing with Katie. The whole experience was made easy by the manner in which she handled everything that needed attention. I will have no qualm in introducing the company to my friends and family who might want to do nannying in the future.
My experience with Daisychain Nannies Ltd. was just out of this world.
Katie Quin is by far, the most efficient, caring, trustworthy, kind, and hardworking Nanny Recruiter I have come across.
This is my first baby, and I have naturally been very picky on who I chose to help me.
I used 3 other professional nanny agencies before I fell across Katie at Daisychain, and I can honestly say, I dropped all 3 of them almost instantaneously to work exclusively with Katie after our second conversation as I had so much trust and faith in her.
She understood my needs from literally day one, and in the end, it was such a hard decision for me to choose the right Nanny, as she had given me so many great ones to interview. I was spoilt for choice.
But Katie ultimately helped me make my mind up in finding the perfect Nanny since she had really taken time out to understand me as a person too. Katie is a very special lady and has an incredibly natural gift in what she does.
I hope you get to benefit and enjoy the results as much as we certainly did.
If you employ a nanny in the UK and you pay her more than the National Insurance and Tax thresholds the law requires you to:
– Register as an employer with HMRC.
– Keep a payroll record and provide payslips on her behalf.
– Pay Employee’s income Tax and National Insurance Contributions.
– Pay Employer’s National Insurance Contributions.
– Provide an annual summary of all these deductions and payment.
See this document (provided by Nannytax) for more details of your reponsibilities and how Nannytax could help you.
If you contact Nannytax please mention that you were informed about their company by Daisychain Nannies.
This is where you will find all the information you need to contact the right branch of Daisychain for you!
For Chesham, Amersham, Little Chalfont, Chalfont St Giles & Peter, Gerrards Cross, Beaconsfield, Chorleywood, Rickmansworth, Watford, Kings Langley, Hemel Hempstead, Tring, Berkhamsted, Wendover, Aylesbury, Princes Risborough, High Wycombe, Marlow, Bourne End, Stoke Poges, Farnham Royal, Denham, Great Missenden, Prestwood, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and Middlesex:
Call her at the Office on 01494 956 162.
Or on her mobile on 07796 604 409.
Or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Katie is our Nursery Recruitment Director and also covers Maidenhead, Windsor, Bracknell, Burnham, Sonning, Twyford, Sunningdale, Ascot, Caversham, Reading, Wokingham, Virginia Water, Camberley, Bray, Cookham & Cookham Dean, Eton, Hungerford, Newbury, Sandhurst, Slough, Sunninghill, Thatcham, Tilehurst, Wargrave, White Waltham, Winnersh, Woodley, Berkshire and Surrey:
Call her at the Office on 01628 482 611.
Or on her mobile on 07968 975 649.
Or email her at email@example.com
Or for nursery nurses and nursery clients please contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Thame, Henley-on-Thames, Bicester, Banbury, Oxford, Abingdon, Kidlington, Woodstock, Witney, Stroud, Gloucester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, Burford, Didcot, Moreton-in-Marsh, Stow-on-the-Wold, Bourton-on-the-Water, Chipping Norton, Wallingford, Watlington, Cheltenham, Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire:
Call her at the Office on 01844 213 952.
Or on her mobile on 07957 156 681.
Or email her at email@example.com